Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Mini Arcade Intro and materials
After posting a slideshow of my mini arcade machine, many of you asked me how I made it. Here start the long awaited instructions ; I hope you enjoy it.
First of all, lets have a look at the mini arcade. Here is the video many of you watched on youtube.
Here is the list of materials and tools that I've used for this project.
- 12mm MDF
- PSone 5" LCD (you could use any LCD with AV capability or even a portable DVD player that will not read discs any more)
- Plug and play ( Namco is the one I've used)
- Plexiglass. (I used some from a big picture frame)
- Printable sticker paper.
- Black permanent pen
- Magnetic catch
- Nail gun ( you could use a simple hammer and nails if you don't have one)
- Work knife ( or something to cut the plexiglass)